Pages

January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to.. me!

Hellooo readers!
      So as you may have read from the title of this blog post, it's my birthday! This is one of my favorite days of the year because everyone gets to celebrate the fabulous day of my birth haha, just kidding (I'm really not that conceited, promise). Anyway, I am so fortunate and thankful to have people in my life who love me! I am truly blessed.
      Last Friday, my housemates threw me a 22nd birthday party and invited all of my close friends to come and celebrate. But the best part about it was for the first time I had cupcakes that were baked for me! Usually, it's hard for people to get any surprises passed me, so you can guess how surprised I really was when my friend Gail pulled out Barbie themed cupcakes and got the whole party to sing 'Happy Birthday' to me, it was the best birthday I've had so far!
 singing 'happy birthday'
so surprised...
it's barbie!
Thank you to everyone for showing so much love on my birthdy, and a special thanks to my housemates :)  

{A friend remembers your birthday, a TRUE friend remembers your birthday and gives you cupcakes too!}

Irresistibly yours,
Venithda


No comments:

Post a Comment